Saturday, May 10, 2008

Scentsy!

If anyone knows me they know how girly I am! Well I have found somethings that is oh so girly! Scentsy! They are candle warmers but better then candle warmers! They are awesome. I have like five of the warmers and probably half their scents!! And they have like 90 scents. I love them! And they are reasonably priced too!!
Anyways I just signed up to be a consultant. My stuff will be here in a few days! YAY! Just to let you know I am not going to push anything on anyone. Totally not my style! But if you interested in any of it, please let me know on my blog or you can email me silverlinecourtney@hotmail.com. I am telling you once you smell these little bundles of joy you will be hooked!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, That is so awesome!!! I wouldn't mind doing a party, but it will have to be in August like right before school starts, K? How are you feeling today? HAPPY MOTHER's DAY, to you one of the best MOM's I know!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, how is Brooklyn feeling? Any break on the breath?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey cuttie! I'm a consultant, too, since hardly anyone here in McCammon sells them, but everyone always needs refills! I'm all about smells-anywhere! Careful, though, cuz once you start mixing smells, you'll be double hooked! (The best mix is skinny dippin and lime sublime-YUMMY!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! send me a catogue when ya get goin? HOw are things? I'm coming to bear lake this weekend any plans on Monday we could meet in pocky for lunch. Call me

    ReplyDelete