Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Poor Me!

So I just found out tonight after much drama that I am being released out of young womans. I teach the Miamaids on Sundays, but lately I have been able to teach them all. I absolutly love this job. I love love the girls in our ward, it breaks my heart that I won't get to be with them on Sundays. My luck I will be put in as a primary teacher. No offense to any primary teacher out there, I love primary and what it teaches and those it take the time to teach my kids but I relate with the young woman. I feel like I have something to offer them, that if I can help on girl not make some of the dumb mistakes I made that it would all be worth it. I even look forward to what I wear to young womans because of all people the girls notice, and it makes me feel good because that is one area my husband lacks is the compliment area. We are working at it. Anyways I am so so sad that I am leaving it but I have to tell myself change is good (REPEAT OFTEN). But right now change sucks!!
On a happier note, I took Baylee in for her 6 month check up yesterday. She is 15 lbs 4 oz which is the 49th percentile and 27 1/4 in tall which is the 79th percentile. I made the comment to the doctor that she is a tiny one and he said that actually she is average but compared to her big sis who was always in the 90th to 100th percentile (She was a little chub! But we loved it!) she is tiny! We also got shots again which she is now reacting to with a fever all day which takes us back to a sad note. Oh what a circle!! Gotta love life!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Courtney, I thought you would get to stay in. (They released me too, BLECK!) I am going through the same emotions you are. On the plus side, both Tiff and I are in Primary... Bummer, bummer, bummer. (not about primary, about yw) The girls are going to be so sad. Maybe we will wake up on Sunday and Joaquin will say "Just kidding"

    ReplyDelete