Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Poor Baylee

Baylee woke up in the middle of the night last night with a fever and a croupey cough, Poor girl! Today she has had a fever off and on. You can tell she wants to be happy and play but just doesn't have the energy, well tonight while sitting in the bath, I said "Baylee, I am sorry you are sick."

Her response, (and the reason I am blogging) "I not sick, I happy."

This is her new response. When I sing her my little poopa jean song, she looks at me and says, "No Mom, I happy." When I tell her to do something, "Mom, I happy."

Guess I need to take a little advice from my two year old (who refuses to tell you she is two, she is either one or freeee.) When life gets hard I need to tell myself and others, "I happy!"

Oh how I love this little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment