Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Updates read all about it!!!

Life is boring right now. Not much to post about. Do you want to hear how I washed the dishes, changed dirty diapers, beat the dog (just kidding)? Because as of right now that is about how life is. And you know what I am fine with it. Last week I felt like our home was a place we kept our stuff in but was never at. So it is ok to be home.


Shaun my brother graduated from highschool last Thursday, how wierd! To think that we are all graduated is crazy!! My parents are getting old. Just kidding dad (I know you read this religously!) I am really proud of him. He got high honors. My dad put me in charge of running down many flights of stairs to take pictures of the graduates. I suck at taking pictures. Most of them that I took were blurry not to mention we had a security guard behind us saying take your pictures and leave everytime we ran down. No really! I thought I would just set up camp down here!! Honestly! Anyways my kids absolutly hated it! Drew played his game the whole time, Brooklyn about a half of a hour into it wanted to go home to her blue house. And Baylee everytime a horn or bell would go off she became histarical! FUN FUN!!! Shaun with his nieces and nephew. That was about Brooklyn's attitude throught the whole thing until....

she found a confetti that was just the neatest thing she had ever seen.!
Drew and Kirsten! They are six years apart!! Is there something wrong with that picture.

The graduates!! Shaun and Colton!! Good job boys!
My gals glad that graduation is over!!

Andrew and I have finally came to the decision that we are moving. We are going to find something in town. And believe that is moving up in the world when we get to move into the town of American Falls. Because right now in order to get to my home, food and water is a great idea for your treck to my house. So if anyone knows of someone who would like a newer home with 5 bedrooms in the middle of nowhere send them our way!!

3 comments:

  1. Courtney,

    Look forward to your new posts, thanks for being faithful at doing it.

    Doran

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my family, we always say that boring can be a good thing, and no news can be good news. It always seems that just as I'm complaining about nothing new or exciting, everything falls apart and we end up in the ER or something. So congratulations on having no fabulous new updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baylee is so stinking CUTE!! I can't believe how big she is. Babies grow up way too fast!!

    ReplyDelete