Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Are you Honest in your dealings?

This is an excerpt from my dad's letter to Shaun:
One quick story. Yesterday, Brooklyn went into Mom with a request for ice cream. Mom asked if her if she had eaten her sandwich and Brooklyn repeatedly told her that she did indeed eat her sandwich. They were arguing back and forth about it. I finally asked Brooklyn to come in and visit with me. I told her that when I interview people for Temple Recommends, I ask them if they are honest in their dealings with their fellow men, she assured me that she was indeed honest. Baylee then walked in the room and I asked her if she had been out on the trampoline (I had seen her out on the tramp) and she told me no. I then reiterated the same situation that I had placed with Brooklyn. I said, "Baylee, are you honest in your dealings  with your fellow man?" to which she responded, "Nope" and tuned and ran off to eat her ice cream. We're not sure what we are going to do with the Bayster.

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! i needed this laugh! thank you for sharing! at least she was honest about not being honest?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's too funny!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to see you and your cute family- great story! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete