Monday, July 14, 2008

Brooklyn's Princess Camp


As if Brooklyn needed another reason to be a princess, my cousins dance studio put on a princess camp for girls 3-10. This was Brooklyn's first year to go, and of course loved it. I also got a little taste of what it will be like when she goes to kindergarten. The camp was all week long and each day there was different princesses there. They learned a dance, made a craft and had a snack. On the last day they showed up to get their hair, makeup and nails done. Then they were put in princess dresses, given sashes that said Princess and their name and crowns. Then all the parents were invited to come and watch their dances and see how pretty they were. Since I had to go to the doctor for baby number 3, Andrew went to see her. My aunts that were there said that Brooklyn thought that was pretty neat that her dad came.
Brooklyn and Mulan


I love this picture. I love that Baylee is looking down at her sister and thinking would she just pay attention.Brooklyn and CinderellaBrooklyn and Snow WhiteBrooklyn and Jill otherwise known as Belle.

Brooklyn showing off her moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment