Thursday, February 10, 2011

Out of the mouths of babes (that I want to remember)

I caught Baylee sitting on Brooklyn's face farting. They were both laughing histarically afterwards. I told Baylee she is disgusting and asked her where she learned it. "From Dad" was her reply. When I told Andrew, his comment was "Ya and while I was teaching her that, I also took your bra to work!" Love this family.

Took Brooklyn to the doc and they told me she had croupe. On the the way home she told me she hates having "CROW". Somehow she heard crow instead of croupe.

This one is disgusting but at the same time funny. Last night we are making a little treat and Baylee was sitting next to me on the counter. As I mixing things up I caught her picking her nose (YUCK!!!!). I told her that's disgusting and please don't do it while I am making something. She told me "It's ok mom, I put my finger in my mouth." I think I just threw up a little in the back of my mouth! I told you are going to have bougs growing in your stomach if you don't knock that off. Seriously what makes children think that it is ok to put buggers in your mouth. On every level that is just disgusting and the fact that my child does is even more gross!  

No comments:

Post a Comment