Sunday, November 28, 2010

Baylee Jean is THREE!



 Big Bay's turned three and the 16th of November! Where has the time gone! We celebrated her birthday over at our clubhouse. When I asked Baylee what she wanted for her birthday dinner she told me mac and cheese! I didn't think that would work to serve grandmas and grandpas that would be showing up so I suggested spaghetti. She was good with that. After dinner everyone showed up for her party and boy did she haul in the toys! Many people love that little girl! She insisted on a Mermaid cake and all day that is all she could think about!  

 Baylee and new movie!
Baylee hauled that pillow pet all over Toys R Us!  

 What a cheeser MOM!
 All Baylee's PALS!!
I had to inclued this pic. We took it at the end of the party! HELLO MINI ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment