Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Brooklyn heading off to preschool

Brooklyn at about a year

I can't believe my little lady is old enough to head to preschool. Tomorrow is her first day! And she is so excited. She is going Mrs. Kathy Miles Preschool. Last week we went up to a little open house so Brooklyn could see where she would be going to preschool. I am very impressed by how she has everything set up!! I am sure Brooklyn will have loads of fun, I just hope she listens!
Here are some little things about Brooklyn right now.
  • She loves to wear her swimming suit and will wear it all day if I would let her. She has quite the tan.
  • She hates, hates getting her hair brushed! She cries everyday!
  • She love polly pockets.
  • Brooklyn has become quite the little artists. Her latest thing is making all of us cards with stick figures inside. Very cute and wonderful to see how much she is progressing.
  • Still loves those princesses and everything Disney.
  • Hates Jeans!! I only got her one pair of jeans for school I am sure it will be a fight to wear them.
  • Did I mention she has 7 cavities!! She has to go in for surgery and get them all filled on the 22nd of September!
  • Loves leggings! And she looks so cute in them.
  • Loves to dance, anytime a song is on that cute little bum is dancin'!
  • Is a wonderful big sister and such a great little helper. I can give her a list of things I need in her room and she remembers it all! SO IMPRESSED!
  • Is our little DIVA and we love her!
Good luck and have fun with Preschool!

No comments:

Post a Comment