Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Brooklyn is 4!


My little girl turned 4! I can't believe it! How time has flown! We were at the tail end of our family reunion so we threw her a party at my grandparents house along with my dads birthday and my uncles. The 12th of July is a busy day! Brooklyn got a bike for her birthday and is still a little scared to ride it.


The next day we threw Brooklyn her first kids party! We had 6 kids show up. We asked them to all dress up in their favorite character. We had a character walk (like a cake walk) and then a pinata. Brooklyn's aunt Amy made her a Belle cake that was absolutly adorable. She had a great time and think the other kids did too!




That night we had a party with all the Lemmons. Brooklyn thought she was oh so cool that she was able to have three parties! She ended up with lots of loot and lots of great memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment