Sunday, February 1, 2009


Went to the doc Friday, not thrilled about the news  but it is for the best. Doc said that they are going to keep me on the meds until the 20th and then have the c-section that morning at 7:30. He decided this because he knows once I go off the meds I will go into labor and he wants the little guy to cook longer. Although I know this is the very best for my child I can't help but be a little disappointed, I am so ready to be out of this constant pain. But I have to look at the bigger picture which I am really trying to do. Patience is the key! (Repeat 5 times) 


  1. hang in there courtney! it will all be worth it soon! i've been hoping to run into you at walmart on that i can see you in action on the granny cart! haha, no luck yet! love ya!

  2. You are almost there! You can do it!

    We have missed you guys and look forward to seeing you soon.

  3. This will just sound like a repeat, but hang in there and good luck.

    :) Nicole